At Eyecreamadvisor.com, your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP address, your internet service provider, the browser you used to visit our site, the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive occassional newsletters from us. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any newsletter from us.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Some of our advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP and the browser you used to visit our site. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer related third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.